Jim F. Kukral is a reformed politician who lost his last election by 35 votes. Now he’s taking his political experiences and combined them with his over 20+ years of web marketing and sales experience to show the good, the bad and the ugly side of how politicians and politics in general can help or hurt a business in today’s world. In his hilarious and insightful talk entitled “Belief Driven Buyers”, Jim shows how brands can navigate and prosper in today’s politically polarized world.
Does your product have a purpose? Jim dives into the new global movement of belief driven buyers and shows the audience how to create value based marketing to grow sales and trust. Jim also weaves a hilarious tale of the pitfalls and successes of brands and how they can survive in a world where every customer takes a side, and more importantly, wants your brand to do the same.
Your audience will walk away with a smile on their face and new perspective of how to approach their marketing for the future. As well as an action plan for how to avoid watching their brand being destroyed because they made a fatal mistake of not understanding how customers think.
This is definitely not a talk about republicans vs. democrats, and no politician names will be used. In fact, no specific politician names or political parties will be mentioned during this fun talk.
More about Jim:
- Jim has written over 10 books, including “Attention: This Book Will Make You Money” published by Wiley & Sons in 2008
- Jim is a pioneer in the industry of Web business and marketing. He built Sherwin Williams and Ernst & Young’s first websites back in the early days of the Internet
- Jim is credited with creating one of the world’s first SEO firms and programs helping businesses get found on Google. That firm Jim helped found what is now one of the top twenty online marketing firms in the USA
- Jim consults globally with businesses (small and large) about building stronger Web-based businesses that convert customers into long-term sales and build stronger brands
- Jim was previously named by Dun & Bradstreet as one of the top small business influencers on Twitter
- Jim likes to go fishing. So if you’ve got a lake, pond or stream nearby and there are fish in it please give him a call and he’ll be right there!