Todd has a wonderful list of “things” to look for when you’re searching for a search engine firm for your business.
Disclaimer: I am a partner with a top 20 USA search firm who let me offer free traffic and keyword reports. Click here for your free report.
Do your homework when searching for an SEO company. Donâ€™t shop on priceâ€¦shop on return on your dollar invested. Here are some questions to ask when doing your research.
1. What type of techniques do you use to achieve rankings?
2. What type of risk is involved with this method?
3. What will happened if our relationship is dissolved?
4. Can you show me examples of past work?
5. What was the clientâ€™s ROI?
6. What type of volume increase in traffic is reasonable to expect?
7. How long until I start to see results?
8. What would you expect from OUR end to aid your work?
9. What were some of your top search ranking achievements?
10. Do you offer any other internet marketing services to supplement your SEO offerings?
Look for good return on your dollar, and a company that understands business, marketing, technology, and the internet extensively. There are A LOT of different level SEOâ€™s out there at this point. The biggest companies ARENâ€™T ALWAYS best for the buck, but there is much less risk associated with your investment. Research and find a company that you are comfortable with. If this didnâ€™t help you, here are a whole bunch more questions to ask your potential SEO companies, and what to look for in an SEO company.