I just got back from another Affiliate Summit event. This time in NYC. I’m sitting here trying to get the energy to post a big long post about the show… but I thought I’d just give a few quick thoughts instead.
1. NYC is a great city, in case you haven’t heard.
2. Being around remarkable people reminds you that you have to “do” something remarkable to “be” remarkable. Get to work.
3. Trust and influence always meant a lot, but soon they’re going to overtake the “traffic mindset”.
4. Agent Zero is the person you want to be. – ala Chris Brogan and Julien Smith’s keynote. – Trust Agents: Using the Web to Build Influence, Improve Reputation, and Earn Trust
5. McSorley’s is the oldest bar in NYC. (1854, and I prefer the Darks to the lights)
6. The average attention span is now 2.7 seconds, or exactly the time it takes to digest a Tweet. – ala Shankman’s keynote.
7. See #2 again.