Ever flown British Airways? Me neither. Probably because I’ve never been to Britain. But I would love to go, and now they’ve given me the chance… and you too. Check out their Business Opportunity Grant contest.
If you’re a small business owner you can enter the contest to win one of 100 chances to fly for a year on British Airways for free! It’s their way of helping companies out during these tough times. (I always think of the Scooner Tuna from the movie Mr. Mom when I hear “tough times).
All you have to do is go enter to win one of the 100 grants and you could win a year’s worth of Business Class travel anywhere they fly! (Do they fly in America? Yes.) That’s not all either, each winner will get some “additional business support from our partners.” Here’s the info:
Here’s the deal. You know as well as them that conducting business in person is a better way to build relationships with your customers or vice versa. It just makes sense. So I’m guessing this is their way of helping you get that done. I know I’m applying for the contest as I’d love to jetset around meeting my customers and readers for free. Who wouldn’t?
The Grant (via http://businessgrants.ba.com/contest)
* British Airways airfare for 10 round-trip Club World business class flights.
* 5 free British Airways World Cargo freight shipments of up to 500 kilos to worldwide destinations
* $1000 toward accommodation at Courtyard by Marriott
* 5 Regus Businessworld Gold Cards providing access to business lounges worldwide
* Canon PIXMA MX860 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer
Go apply by September 30th. Tell them about your company and answer a few questions about how you’d like to see your business grow next year. If you win, make sure you fly into Cleveland and take me to lunch. :)