A LOT OF THE THINGS I'VE DONE BELOW...
But the pandemic and a near-death diagnosis of colon cancer changed everything for Jim in 2020, so he threw away all his past success to start something completely different, a new brand called Life Apocalypse.
As an almost fifty-year-old successful businessman, husband, and father of two, Jim realized that he needed to spend his remaining days on this planet helping people figure out how to live a life of significance, impact, and purpose.
Jim created Life Apocalypse to help people like him who are thinking about legacy, death, lifestyle, and life purpose. Many people he has spoken to have told him that after this pandemic they want to do things differently. They want to live and think differently. They understand that the world could literally end any day now. With the Life Apocalypse brand and the text-based challenge, Jim is addressing mindset, impact, and purpose and helping people live a fulfilling life.
Jim is also…
- One of the top experts (25+ years) in creative marketing and Web business building
- A ten-time author of books on marketing, entrepreneurship, motivation and publishing
- An adjunct professor (10+ years) for The University of San Francisco’s Internet Marketing Online Program
- An award winning blogger and producer of popular content that has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, USA Today, Brandweek, BusinessWeek, Entrepreneur.com, Huffington Post, Forbes, Inc. and more
- A well accomplished business owner who started and sold two online marketing agencies with hundreds of employees
- A rehabilitated politician who won his first election by a landslide, then lost his last election by 35 votes
- A dynamic keynote speaker on creative marketing, that delivers a “gentle kick to the brain” message that leaves guests with pages of notes to take back to the office to implement
- A father of two and happily married (21-years) husband who likes to go fishing in his spare time
With a passion for speaking and teaching, Jim travels around the world to teach brands and business owners on how they can apply his UNSKIPPABLE method to their marketing and brand mission to generate positive ROI-based outcomes and purposely attract lifetime customers.