Cleveland AMA Director
"Great topic, relevant take-home info, delivered beautifully and powerfully. If only more speakers were like you. Thanks so much Jim!"
Jim Kukral's Bio
I gave the opening remarks for Mark Cuban before his keynote at a large event in Vegas. I introduced myself to him and he said, "I have one piece of advice for you Jim. Be quick." Then he smiled and laughed. He's right. With that in mind, here is my professional bio, as short as I can make it.
Jim Kukral is recognized as an expert in online marketing and branding. He delivers insightful and entertaining keynotes to growth-oriented organizations on attention-getting marketing, creative branding and understanding how customers think, react and most importantly, buy.
- One of the top experts (24+ years) in creative marketing and Web business building
- A ten-time author of books on marketing, entrepreneurship, motivation and publishing
- An adjunct professor (10+ years) for The University of San Francisco’s Internet Marketing Online Program
- An award winning blogger and producer of popular content that has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, USA Today, Brandweek, BusinessWeek, Entrepreneur.com, Huffington Post, Forbes, Inc. and more
- A well accomplished business owner who started and sold two online marketing agencies with hundreds of employees
- A rehabilitated politician who won his first election by a landslide, then lost his last election by 35 votes
- A dynamic keynote speaker on creative marketing, that delivers a “gentle kick to the brain” message that leaves guests with pages of notes to take back to the office to implement
- A father of two and happily married (21-years) husband who likes to go fishing in his spare time
With a passion for speaking and teaching, Jim travels around the world to teach brands and business owners on how they can apply his UNSKIPPABLE method to their marketing and brand mission to generate positive ROI-based outcomes and purposely attract lifetime customers.
?Contact Jim to check his availability for your event.